AG RESERVATION: multicast discussions

Bill Nickless nickless at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Dec 15 17:45:39 CST 1999

At 11:37 AM 12/15/1999 -0700, Liz Frank wrote:

>Are you available at 1:30 (our time) tomorrow?  We are going to try to
>get together a list of questions to ask you and Zade at vBNS.  We will
>set up a telecon (or AG with Zade on phone) if that's okay with you.

2:30 PM CST should be a fine time for me to talk with you.  I'll plan to be
in the FL Workshop AG node by that time (if I don't get yelled at by Lisa
and Bob!)

As you can see, I've copied ag-tech on the mailing list, as well as Mary
Fritsch, to be sure we're getting on the schedule appropriately.
===
Bill Nickless    http://www.mcs.anl.gov/people/nickless      +1 630 252 7390
PGP:0E 0F 16 80 C5 B1 69 52 E1 44 1A A5 0E 1B 74 F7     nickless at mcs.anl.gov