UKY Final Script

Clay Gaunce cgaunce at pop.uky.edu
Sun Aug 22 23:06:19 CDT 1999

Here is the final version of our script.  Thanks to everyone who helped
with vital information.  We're very excited about this week's Chautauqua at
UK and are hopeful it goes as well as UNM's did.  Everyone there was most
kind in sharing their knowledge and insights when John Connolly, Vikram
Gazula and I attended their inaugural event.  Thanks also to those who took
time this afternoon -- on a Sunday at that! -- to test-cruise with us,
allowing us to have a dress rehearsal which would have been little more
than a dry run without them.  I'm looking forward to meeting all of our
distinguished presenters during the next two days and am certain that with
their talent, expertise, and patience, along with the support of our Access
Grid partners, the UK Chautauqua will be a huge success.

Best regards,

Clay Gaunce