Tomorrow is C-Day minus 4

Mark Hereld hereld at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Aug 4 17:46:26 CDT 1999

Rick plans to use the AG tomorrow (Thursday 5 August) and Friday to practice delivery and tune up AG operations for the big day.  We need everynode that can to be on line so that we can bang on "interactive" use of the AG.

Key ingredient is interaction.

ANL/FL Workshop will source.  UNM will (if available) sink.  If UNM is unable, then we will practice with the ANL/FL Library acting as Proxy UNM.  This slot is important because we need to be prepared to protect the integrity of the broadcast with respect to the prime audience in case of network or other failure.

And, finally, we will try to bring everybody up to spec on network time synchronization.  This is required for Voyager recordings.  We hope to record Rick's presentation and ALL of the AccessGrid streams for later stream-complex playback.

These are pointers you should know:

HOME BASE
	http://www.mcs.anl.gov/fl/accessgrid/today.htm

FILL OUT THIS INFO NOW