[AG-DEV] Identity certificates

Luis Galárraga lgalarra at fiec.espol.edu.ec
Thu Mar 27 18:53:23 CDT 2008

Thanks a lot for your help!!. We understand AG a little better now :-)

Another question: we are trying to consume Venue and VenueServer web
services without success. Now, I understand that as AccessGrid relies on
Globus Toolkit (I have heard about it before, but I understand it better) we
need to construct clients compatible with it. Using JAX-WS (used by Netbeans
IDE) is not a good idea. Am I in the right way??

Luis,