[AG-DEV] Identity certificates

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Mar 28 00:05:56 CDT 2008

AG2 did rely on the Globus toolkit.

AG3 does not rely on the Globus toolkit.  We are using Doc-Lit SOAP via
Python ZSI (pywebsvcs.sourceforge.net).  You should be able to consume
these services using other-language SOAP implementations.  If not,
something is wrong with our WSDL, ZSI, or your other-language SOAP
implementation.  I'll follow up on your other mail regarding the error
message you're getting.

For what it's worth, I know other people have consumed the AG web
services using a Java SOAP implementation (you should be able to find
information about this in the mailing list archives).

Tom