[AG-DEV] Re: Java Client for AG Server

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 9 10:22:45 CDT 2008

I've personally used PHPSOAP  (PHP5) against the Access Grid components,
so I know that works.

This is the first I've heard of Java SOAP not working with the AG
components; I've had positive reports in the past.  I believe this
should work, and could be made to work with some effort.

Andrew:  Could you describe the problems that you encountered, that
convinced you to write a new SOAP implementation?

Tom