[AG-DEV] Re: Java Client for AG Server

Luis Galárraga lgalarra at fiec.espol.edu.ec
Wed Apr 9 10:04:46 CDT 2008

Andrew and Thomas:

I did not imagine that a custom soap messaging implementation would be
necessary for that issue (in fact I thought we were omitting something
important when trying with the other implementations). Doing it by ourselves
would take several weeks of unplanned investigation and development, so
thanks a lot for your really valuable help. We will just wait for your
answer.

Luis,