[AG-DEV] Java Client for AG Server

Andrew Rowley Andrew.Rowley at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Apr 9 03:50:17 CDT 2008

Generator Microsoft Word 11 (filtered medium) Hi,

When doing this development, I could not find a SOAP implementation that worked with the AG Toolkit WSDL.  We instead developed our own SOAP implementation and have adapted this over time so that it appears to work with all the AG Toolkit methods (well, the ones we use anyway!).

We will be releasing this shortly, including the source code, so you will be able to use it from within your program directly if you want to.  I will have a look and see if I can package something up for you just now that you can use.

Andrew J
--------------------------------------------------------- Andrew G D Rowley Senior Development Officer Research Computing Services The University of Manchester Kilburn Building, Oxford Road Manchester, M13 9PL t : +44 (0) 161 275 0685 e : Andrew.Rowley at manchester.ac.uk w : www.manchester.ac.uk/researchcomputing ---------------------------------------------------------