[AG-DEV] Where in the AG is SharedPresentation.py?

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 8 15:35:22 CDT 2008

I've got an AG3.1 installation.  SharedPresentation runs fine, but I
can't find the SharedPresentation.py file.  I would have expected it to
be in one of two places:

C:\Program Files\AGTk-3\SharedApplications\SharedPresentation

or

C:\Documents and
Settings\<username>\ApplicationData\AccessGrid3\SharedApplications\SharedPresentation

I do have SharedPresentation.agpkg3 in C:\Program
Files\AGTk-3\SharedApplications

Does AG unpack the agpkg file when needed? or is SharedPresentation.py
getting put somewhere else?

thanks

myk