[AG-DEV] Java Client for AG Server

Luis Galárraga lgalarra at fiec.espol.edu.ec
Tue Apr 8 18:11:41 CDT 2008

AG developers:

As I exposed in other posts in this channel, a group of developers of our
project are working in making tests which consist in invoking methods of
VenueServer interface through SOAP and Java. All of our tests with Java have
been unsuccessful until now, however when using ZSI to construct a client,
we could easily make remote invocations in our server. So my question is for
people who is working in or knows about Portal AccessGrid project, as part
of its design includes a Java Servlet which communicates with AG Server
through SOAP. Which tool are you using for that task?? I have tested with
Axis and XFire with no success (in the first case, I get a confusing error
message when making the remote call, with the second one, I could not
generate the proxy classes). Could you help me with more hints about that
issue?

Thanks in advance,

Luis Galárraga