[AG-DEV] Latest Sumover Builds for Windows

Douglas Kosovic douglask at itee.uq.edu.au
Thu May 31 06:23:35 CDT 2007

Hi,

On Thu, 2007-05-31 at 08:51 +0100, Andrew Rowley wrote:
> I think that vic from sumover should be fine - although I think you will have to resize windows using buttons on the windows themselves.  Rat is compatible but you need to edit the AudioService.py file to remove the "-s" startup option (which the sumover rat doesn't understand).

If the crash is due to a MBus parser bug, the pre-built binary from Sept
2006 may still have the bug as a fix was put in 3 months ago into the
Sumover SVN repository.

The SVN rat now has individual gain sliders like AG rat and a number of
other AG rat features have been merged in.

On the Mac, rat is now native Aqua instead of X11.

With the UCL vic from the mpeg4 SVN branch, the video windows now look
the same as AG vic and are resized the same way. Other AG vic features
have also been merged in.

Sorry I don't have a Windows rat built from SVN handy anymore.

Cheers,
Doug