[AG-DEV] Latest Sumover Builds for Windows

Andrew Rowley Andrew.Rowley at manchester.ac.uk
Thu May 31 02:51:56 CDT 2007

Hi,

I think that vic from sumover should be fine - although I think you will have to resize windows using buttons on the windows themselves.  Rat is compatible but you need to edit the AudioService.py file to remove the "-s" startup option (which the sumover rat doesn't understand).

Andrew :)

Access Grid Support Centre,
RSS Group,
Manchester Computing,