[AG-DEV] Bad 3.1 interop with 3.0.2

Douglas Kosovic douglask at itee.uq.edu.au
Wed May 16 21:50:36 CDT 2007

Hi Eddy,

> I'm trying to install AccessGrid in Fedora core 6 from CVS.

I would recommend installing an AccessGrid CVS snapshot RPM from:
  http://www.vislab.uq.edu.au/accessgrid3/fedora/development/RPMS/
currently the latest CVS snapshot is up there.

baseurl=http://www.vislab.uq.edu.au/accessgrid3/fedora/$releasever/$basearch
/
> enabled=1
> gpgcheck=0

I suspect you don't have the latest dependencies, I put the necessary RPM
dependencies for AG3.1 up at the end of last week in the i386 FC6 yum
repository (I also had to release a new AccessGrid-3.0.2 RPM that was
rebuilt with the newer python-ZSI-2.0 RPM). I've got to get around to
updating the other yum repositories for other fedora version.

Cheers.
Doug