[AG-DEV] Bad 3.1 interop with 3.0.2

Eddy Diaz edd-diaz at uniandes.edu.co
Wed May 16 12:13:02 CDT 2007

Hi everybody.
I'm trying to install AccessGrid in Fedora core 6 from CVS.

I followed the instruccion in README-developers

python /workspace/AccessGrid/AccessGrid/tools/CvsSetup.py --agdir AccessGrid

export  AGTK_LOCATION=/workspace/AccessGrid/AccessGrid
export PYTHONPATH=/workspace/AccessGrid/AccessGrid

I installed dependecies from repository with yum

 [accessgrid3]
name=AccessGrid Fedora Core $releasever - $basearch
baseurl=http://www.vislab.uq.edu.au/accessgrid3/fedora/$releasever/$basearch/
enabled=1
gpgcheck=0

When I try to run Venue Server this error appears and not start.

[accessgrid at aquel bin]$ python VenueServer.py
(<M2Crypto.X509.X509_Name instance at 0x8c53fac>, 'as_der')
Error occurred running server: (<M2Crypto.X509.X509_Name instance at
0x8c53fac>, 'as_der')

When I try to run Venue Client this error appears and not start.

[accessgrid at aquel bin]$ python VenueClient.py

(python:10645): Gdk-CRITICAL **: gdk_window_invalidate_rect: assertion
`window != NULL' failed

(python:10645): Gdk-CRITICAL **: gdk_window_invalidate_rect: assertion
`window != NULL' failed
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "VenueClient.py", line 159, in ?
    main()
  File "VenueClient.py", line 137, in main
    vcui = VenueClientUI(vc, vcc, app)
  File "/workspace/AccessGrid/AccessGrid/AccessGrid/VenueClientUI.py", line
235, in __init__
    self.__BuildUI(app)
  File "/workspace/AccessGrid/AccessGrid/AccessGrid/VenueClientUI.py", line
979, in __BuildUI
    self.__SetMenubar(app)
  File "/workspace/AccessGrid/AccessGrid/AccessGrid/VenueClientUI.py", line
530, in __SetMenubar
    self.cmui = CertificateManagerWXGUI.CertificateManagerWXGUI(mgr)
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'mgr' referenced before assignment
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/logging/handlers.py", line 73, in emit
    if self.shouldRollover(record):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/logging/handlers.py", line 147, in shouldRollover
    self.stream.seek(0, 2)  #due to non-posix-compliant Windows feature
ValueError: I/O operation on closed file
Traceback (most recent call last):

can anyone help me?

Thanks

--
Eddy Johel Diaz Murcia
edd-diaz at uniandes.edu.co
Estudiante de Maestría en Ingeniería de Sistemas y computación
Asistente graduado del Grupo IMAGINE
Universidad de los Andes
Carrera 1 N° 18A-10 Bloque W, Bogotá, Colombia
Laboratorio de Informática Gráfica
Teléfono: +57(1) 339 4949 Extensión 3462