[AG-DEV] Trying to add keyboard input to SharedPresentation.py

Andrew Ford acf0659 at rit.edu
Wed May 9 16:50:36 CDT 2007

Hey,

I've been attempting to modify SharedPresentation to listen to PageUp and
PageDown to accommodate presenter remotes. I wrote a method, OnKeyDown, that
takes an event and checks the key code and calls nextslide, etc.
accordingly, but the binding of the key down event to actually call that
method never seems to work. I tried the EVT_KEY_DOWN(self, self.OnKeyDown)
like the other bindings in the file as well as self.Bind(EVT_KEY_DOWN,
self.OnKeyDown) but neither of them seem to work. Does anyone have any
ideas?

--Andrew