[AG-DEV] Text Chat Restart

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Wed May 2 08:53:29 CDT 2007

Hey Guys

I am unsure if this is something that has been fixed within the next
release (And I'm sorry Tom for potentially giving you more work), but I
was wondering if there was a function, "maybe a button within the Venue
Client" that you could select/click on that would basically restart the
text chat.

The reason why I state this is I had an another occurrence today when
the text chat (3.0.2) stopped responding and the only way I could get it
to work, was to restart the Venue Client entirely.  What would be good,
is a way to restart the Text, ie, re-initialise it, by simply clicking a
button, like you can stop and start  the audio or video service.

I suspect that some of the bugs will be fixed within AG 3.1, but it
would be nice to have this additional feature "just in case".

Sorry for creating more work.

Cheers,

Jason.

Jason Bell, B.I.T.

B. Info. Tech. (Honours) Student

Network Engineer

Information Technology Division

Central Queensland University

High Performance Computing Support Officer

Central Queensland University

E-mail : j.bell at cqu.edu.au

Phone : 07 4930 9229

Patience is a virtue.