[AG-DEV] Running AG3 From CVS on RHEL4 - Redux

Todd Zimmerman toddz at sfu.ca
Wed Mar 15 13:37:14 CST 2006

OK... finally found the time to get back at it ;-)

So, I completely wiped my CVS AG3 install and went with the rpm's that Doug posted.

Most issues seem to have been solved; however, on the VenueServer side, I'm still running into the
"TypeError: ssl_ctx_load_verify_locations() argument 2 must be string, not None" error.

Tom mentioned it may be the version of Swig that was used - apparently swig 1.3.24 fixes this issue.
 Any suggestions??

Thanks!

Todd