[AG-DEV] AG3 - 8th Mar CVS changes

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Mar 8 19:08:10 CST 2006

I could've foreseen the problem with newclient/oldserver.  I was hoping,
though, that the oldclient/newserver would work fine, given the way the
changes were made to the WSDL.  It's possible that it can still be resolved
in the WSDL, but may require a change to ZSI.

Until new servers accept old clients, maybe the test servers should continue
running the beta2 code, since that's what's available to most people through
the installers.

Tom