[AG-DEV] AG3 - 8th Mar CVS changes

Christoph Willing willing at itee.uq.edu.au
Wed Mar 8 20:02:16 CST 2006

On 09/03/2006, at 11:08 AM, Thomas D. Uram wrote:

> I could've foreseen the problem with newclient/oldserver.  I was
> hoping,
> though, that the oldclient/newserver would work fine, given the way
> the
> changes were made to the WSDL.  It's possible that it can still be
> resolved
> in the WSDL, but may require a change to ZSI.
>
> Until new servers accept old clients, maybe the test servers should
> continue
> running the beta2 code, since that's what's available to most
> people through
> the installers.

Tom,

Since we have two test servers here, maybe I'll run one of them with
old code and the other with new. Since Doug & I are churning out
snapshots fairly frequently, there will be some people who will soon
be wanting access to a new server.

I'll setup the server at seivers.vislab.uq.edu.au to run the old
code, the server at vv3.vislab.uq.edu.au with the new code.

chris