[AG-DEV] Potential bug in agpm or Node management?

Rhys Hawkins rhys.hawkins at anu.edu.au
Sun Aug 20 23:41:43 CDT 2006

Hi,

I just noticed that if I create a node service, but call it an agpkg3, that double
click claims to have installed it but the new node service doesn't show up in the
list of services when trying to add a new service in the Node Management dialog.

Similarly if I run:

runag3.py agpm3.py -s -p MyService.agpkg3

It says its installed but is not visible in the list of services, whereas if I
rename the file to .zip and do:

runag3.py agpm3.py -s -p MyService.zip

Everything works.

Bug or should I not use the agpkg3 extension?

Versions:
Windows XP SP2, AGTK3.02, dependencies as per accessgrid.org web page.

Cheers,
    Rhys