[AG-DEV] AGExternService and unicast services

Michael Braitmaier braitmaier at hlrs.de
Thu Nov 10 09:26:18 CST 2005

Hello everyone!

I am currently looking into creating a service which is based on a
unicast IP-address.
I found out that there is a class AGExternService which allows to
specify a unicast flag.

Would the correct derivation hierarchy for such a service then be the
following

MyService --> AGExternService --> AGService

where --> stands for inherits from.

I am also interested of specifying a default IP address which should be
used by the UnicastNetworkLocation object in the AGExternService
constructor.
Therefore I guess I would have to extend the AGExternService constructor
signature for the possibility for such an IP address,
Or is this the wrong place to start at?

Thanks in advance
Michael

--