[AG-DEV] Re: Design Diagram?

Dioselin Gonzalez dioselin at purdue.edu
Mon Nov 7 17:12:34 CST 2005

Dominic,

I found a good diagram of the AG architecture in the book "The Grid:
Blueprint for a new computing infrastructure". I am not sure if that's
what you need, but it shows all AG services and their connections.
Here's the complete reference:

Stevens, R., & Futures Lab Group. (2004). Group-oriented collaboration:
The Access Grid collaboration system. In I. Foster & C. Kesselman
(Eds.), /The Grid: Blueprint for a new computing infrastructure/ (2nd
ed., pp. 191-199). San Francisco: Morgan Kauffmann.

Hope this helps,

Dioselin.-