OSX 2.3beta - 2 little things

Eric Olson eolson at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Feb 3 14:26:12 CST 2005

Good find Chris.  I was able to reproduce that and made a simple fix to
get bandwidth and fps set, but I haven't been able to figure out how to
get the quality set correctly.  I'll mail the openmash list and will have
at least bandwidth and fps set correctly in the next package.

I'm also unable to move the Setting widget, but I have a feeling it's
because tcl/tk and vic are new on the mac -- not because we are :).

Eric