Fw: [AG-DEV] Filenames, Manifests and the DataStorage

Michael Braitmaier braitmaier at hlrs.de
Mon Aug 15 09:34:49 CDT 2005

Hello eyeryone!

I sent this e-mail over one week ago and didn't get an reply.
Maybe there is noone who can give me a push in the right direction?
I don't hope so.

I addition to the below question I would like to know if someone knows
wether the manifest is created before the AddPendingUpload() function of the
data store?
I assume that it is this way, which would bring me into some troubles.

Best regards
Michael