[AG-DEV] Node Services configurable options ...

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Aug 11 01:44:17 CDT 2005

I would like to have that additional type.  I tried to build it once,
but gave up because the browsing internals of FileDialog are down in the
C layer, and I didn't have time to build my own FileDialog with custom
(remote) browsing functionality.

If someone wants to contribute such functionality, I'd be happy to take
it.  The timeline for 2.4 is too short at this point, however, so it
would have to go in a release post 2.4.

Tom