[AG-DEV] args for AddSubjectToRole

Susanne Lefvert lefvert at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Aug 10 11:19:25 CDT 2005

Hello Mike,

Looks like you have found a bug. We are working to fix this for the 2.4
release. The most reliable way to modify security for the 2.3 release is
to use the AuthorizationManagerIW.ImportPolicy() method. You can find an
example of that in AccessGrid\Security\wxgui\AuthorizationUI.py (the ui
that is shown in venue management for modifying the security policy for
the venue server and venues)

Hope this helps,

Susanne