AG Focus article

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Sep 14 11:26:09 CDT 2004

After a bit of time to think about it, I think what I feel is missing is a
paragraph (#3) that describes the system broadly. The following text and a
detailed explanation of the components is very nice, but I think an
introductory paragraph that lists these parts would be helpful.

Additionally, a conclusion that describes the examples, how they are used,
and perhaps how the middleware solves the problem posed at the beginning
would be useful. it could replace the existing final paragraph if room were
tight.