AG Focus article

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Sep 14 10:54:45 CDT 2004

I think the article is very well written and gives a good overview of
the concept and components.  The only addition I would make is to
mention a couple network service examples, to give a grounding for what
we have in mind for network services, and get other people thinking
about network services they could develop.

Other persons on ag-dev should also send comments, sooner rather than later.

Tom