Things to remove from bin

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Sep 3 08:05:11 CDT 2004

I'd keep the cert req tool, since it's the simplest entry point to cert
requests (better than launching the client and navigating through).  I'm
not sure how much node management is used outside of the venue client.
Both of these things appear in the menus on windows and linux.

AGLauncher should stay in bin, but only be packaged for the mac, no?

StopServer.py can move to tools.