[Fwd: FW: URGENT CALL for Access Grid Expertise from PRAGMA site (fwd)]

Steven Shiau steven at nchc.gov.tw
Tue May 20 22:20:48 CDT 2003

Hi! Tom:
We spent a lot time to deploy the hardware system, so did reply you
immediately.
I think you are right, our concerns are related to the initial hurdle of
getting the system configured. That should be done by us, once it's ok,
doctors should be able to use that. Now, if the configuration is ok, is
that possible to automatically start AG 2.0 client when the Linux
machine startup ? I think for doctors, what they want is specific
purpose. If we can do that, that would be easier for them to use.

By the way, is there any plan to put "whiteboard" function in AG 2.0 ? I
did not see it in Linux version. We just implement the function to have
X-ray photo shown, and let users to draw and mark notes on that photo.
But it's not in AG, we just use VIC and RAT. It's written in TCL/TK. We
will try to put it into AG 2.0, if we need some help, I will let you know.

Steven.

--
Please AVOID distributing documents in WORD, EXCEL or POWERPOINT format.
[Chinese Big5] 請避免散佈WORD, EXCEL 或是 POWERPOINT格式的檔案.
E-mail: steven at nchc.gov.tw; steven at stick.idv.tw