packages

Ti Leggett leggett at mcs.anl.gov
Tue May 20 22:15:31 CDT 2003

I've just uploaded the following new RPMS to the usual web spots:

pyGlobus
pyOpenSSL_AG
AccessGrid
rat
vic

Well I didn't upload rat and vic, but they're new.

The new AccessGrid packages now require pyOpenSSL_AG and include support
so that you can install the Shared app rpms that will be coming down the
pipe soon.