AG2 arch, api, protocol walkthrough

Terry Disz disz at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Mar 26 13:51:29 CST 2003

In the interests of getting this started, I have summarized and consolidated
some of the previous requirements documents and attached the result here.
Many of these are broad operational requirements that need discussion to
figure out the software functional requirements.

Mike, can you add in the HPC side of things?

Terry