AG2 arch, api, protocol walkthrough

Michael E. Papka papka at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 25 22:33:12 CST 2003

Rick,

This is a great idea, but this will take time, first Terry and I would
outline the requirements, Ivan, Bob, and Tom then would take those
requirements, as well as the requirements collected from 4 years of AG use
and propose a solution. Then we would have a critique after Ti, Justin,
Susanne, Mark, Ed, and Eric (if we are being inclusive, plus more eyes the
better) had a chance to review.

In the timeframe of 2.0 release dates (and I don't want to miss those dates)
this might be a bit hard. I also understand we don't want to ship/build
something that is not fully baked. What can we do in the short term? Can we
do some group brainstorming / real-time design / code review at the retreat
next week?

Mike