"new" requirement

Terry Disz disz at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Aug 22 11:45:44 CDT 2003

Ditto the confusion.

I have been using upload and download because my version doesn't have
fd-like capabilities and I was looking for it, that's what I was asking
on the mud. Since you argued against providing the capability, I figured
you knew something I didn't about it and needed something more by way of
prodding to get it done.

Apparently what I need actually is in the new version Bob checked in,
but I haven't checked out 2.1 because I want to keep a stable
environment to finish this thing.  I now see what I want in the
document, however.

By the way, I'm only two doors down if you want to talk about it. You're
right, this email is wasting a lot of time, let's move on.

Terry