"new" requirement

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Aug 22 09:35:40 CDT 2003

Now I'm really confused. So the DataStoreClient is something you've had for
over a month and fills the requirement, but you argued it was something we
had to develop. The arguing it's something we have to develop is the reason
you needed to send requirements. If you'd had it, why not just say "By the
way, XXX does this for me now, it's a good example of what I'm asking for."
?

--Ivan

PS -- These conversations are usually significantly faster and higher
throughput in person, I'm only 2 doors away and I've never bitten anyone. I
might argue alot, but we've survived that before.