Web Updating with Dreamweaver

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Aug 9 09:42:16 CDT 2003

Howdy,

I'm sending a note because I've hit another instance of someone updating the
ag pages the wrong way. It's important to pay close attention to how the
site has changed before doing any synchronizing that *puts* files on the
site. This matters because we're still moving things around quite a bit and
it's a big mess to have things put back where they were removed from.

To help out, I'll try to send email that says, "Please update your web
cache" -- which means do a dreamweaver synch and do a get new files (AND
CHECK delete local files no longer in use)