Web Updating with Dreamweaver

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Aug 9 10:36:40 CDT 2003

What I also forgot to ask is if everyone (but particularly Eric and Ti)
could go in and be sure things are all group futures?  I can't remove some
of the broken parts unless permissions are sane. I think the only two
remaining directorys are software/2.0-rc2 and software/2.0-cvs which are
Eric/Ti's directories.