Globus versions

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Aug 5 11:15:53 CDT 2003

Hey,

I'd like us to start a thread with the globus folks and keith to come to
some concrete plan on how we can get the stuff we need into their code (in a
reasonable time frame).  I'm not sure the bug fixes you're talking about
impact the new windows work -- what might be the issues there.

I hate to agree with your plan (I'd rather have stuff fixed), but the
conservative path seems prudent at this point, sigh.