Venues 2.0 Client

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Oct 17 14:16:10 CDT 2002

Howdy,

I'd like to start a discussion about a key part of AG 2.0 that isn't
represented yet by any of our arch or design documents. The Venues
Client.

I know Chris has been working on some form of a client, but I'm
wondering what discussion has taken place that's driving that client
development. Can someone summarize the current client development, the
intent of the client, and point me at any design documents that might
exist for the client? That'd be a great place to start this discussion.

Ivan R. Judson .~. http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~judson
Futures Laboratory .~.  630 252 0920
Argonne National Laboratory .~. 630 252 6424 Fax