soap

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Dec 4 15:26:57 CST 2002

Ok; we'll have to consider it, however it'd be very helpful if we
understood what full GSI security meant. Ie, what level of security
integration you have in the existing code and how exactly it is
integrated.

I think we need to be shooting for full SOAP/WSDL support; but I'm
willing to discuss the possibility of delaying WSDL. I'd need to be
convinced of the arguments and why it's such a high effort thing -- it
seems easy to me.

I need to understand the existing security implementation, and I can't
quite glean it from the code.  Can you explain it?