FW: openmash interface

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Dec 4 19:19:54 CST 2002

This is good news. It looks like OM Vic can have DES encryption via the
-K command line option if it's compiled with support.

We might consider reflecting a copy of OM that we tailor for the AG,
enabling encryption, compiling optimization by default, etc as part of
the AG 2 cvs repository.  Lai Lim has expressed the opinion (reflected
by those that voted during the town hall) that we should keep a copy of
the tools required by AG 2.0 in the AG cvs repository so people can get
everything they need. This seems like a reasonable idea, since we'll be
effectively supporting that code anyhow. Thoughts?

-Ivan