[petsc-users] Status of mkl_cpardiso configuration option?

David Knezevic david.knezevic at akselos.com
Mon Apr 6 08:30:23 CDT 2015

Hi all,

I'm interested in trying out mkl_cpardiso with PETSc (since I gather that
mkl_pardiso doesn't work with MPI, and mkl_cpardiso is included in MKL). I
saw a thread on the petsc-users list about this from 2013 (subject:
"mkl-cpardiso configuration"), so I was wondering what the status of this
is?

I see that there is a configuration option for mkl_pardiso (I tried this
and it works well for me). But I gather that there is no configuration
option for mkl_cpardiso at this stage, is that correct? Is this
configuration option something that you're interested in adding? If so I'd
be happy to help out if possible.

Thanks,
David