[petsc-users] Initial estimation on SNES and KSP

Miguel Angel Salazar de Troya salazardetroya at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 12:21:01 CDT 2014

Dear all

SNES uses internally a KSP to solve the linear system of equations right?
Now the case that we had a linear system of equations that we are solving
with SNES, how could we set the initial estimation for the KSP? If we just
included the option -ksp_initial_guess_nonzero, the KSP will grab the
vector X we passed to the SNES? Thanks in advance.

Miguel

--
*Miguel Angel Salazar de Troya*
Graduate Research Assistant