[petsc-users] Petsc performance

Sang pham van pvsang002 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 06:58:12 CDT 2014

Dear everyone,

I want to purchase a high performance workstation which should have from 32
to 64 nodes, price is not so important. The workstation will be used for
cfd simulation purpose.
Would any one help me to chose one? I would very much appreciate  your
suggestions.

Thank you.

Sang

On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 10:01 AM, Marzouki Sondos <sondes.marzouki at gmail.com