[petsc-users] Convergence of transposed linear system.

Gaetan Kenway gaetank at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 10:40:59 CST 2014

That's not a bad idea. I'll try that on the large RANS adjoints.

However, I have been trying to replicate the same sort of behavior on
smaller Euler meshes (~500k DOF) and  I have been somewhat successful is
replicating the same sort of issue, although the effect isn't as severe.
For these cases, even with a single processor with an ILU(1)
preconditioner, I'm seeing different convergence rates. Obviously in this
case the ASM isn't the culprit. I still need to do a bit more digging to
try to get to the bottom of this. When I get something, I'll post it.

Thanks,
Gaetan