[petsc-users] Pipelined solvers PIPECG etc fail

Håkon Strandenes haakon at hakostra.net
Thu Nov 20 09:56:11 CST 2014

Another thing one might look at is to update some documentation related
to KSPSetNormType:
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-current/docs/manualpages/KSP/KSPSetNormType.html

KSP_NORM_NATURAL works for example also with KSPPIPECG (actually it's
the only norm working ATM, see my last e-mail to the list)...

Håkon