[petsc-users] statistics on matrix passed to mumps

Luc Berger-Vergiat lb2653 at columbia.edu
Tue Nov 18 17:25:14 CST 2014

Hi,
I have an integer memory allocation when I call mumps to solve my linear
problems.
mumps report a memory error: INFOG(1)=-7 when it allocates IRN and JCN,
these two arrays being of size NZ.
mumps documents also defines NZ as the numbers of entries being input.

I want to know what is the size value of NZ so that I can determine how
to partition my system of equations correctly.
So far I call: MatGetInfo(Kmat, MAT_LOCAL, info, ierr) in order to get
the statistics on my matrix.
I want to know if info(MAT_INFO_NZ_ALLOCATED) corresponds to the NZ of
mumps?
If it is not the case how can I recover that mumps NZ value?

--
Best,
Luc