[petsc-users] Out-of-memory, reading ASCII files using single processor

jifeng zhao jifengzhao2015 at u.northwestern.edu
Mon Aug 18 09:46:18 CDT 2014

Hi Jed,

Actually the out-of-memory happened when converting ASCII files to petsc
format using a serial PETSc program.

It seems a single processor doesn't have enough memory to preallocate
enough space to store the matrices. Is there any way around it...?

Best regards,
Jifeng Zhao

--
Jifeng Zhao
PhD candidate at Northwestern University, US