[petsc-users] make all freezes

Analabha Roy hariseldon99 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 22:58:19 CDT 2013

On Sep 17, 2013 9:39 PM, "Satish Balay" <balay at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:

> This doesn't make any sense..
>
> If the build is hanging - we'd like to know exactly where its hanging.
> [perhaps copy/paste]

It didn't dump any output, either to stdout or Stderr. There was nothing to
copy/paste.

> If the run is hanging - we'd like to see the stack trace [via gdb] of the
> location of the hang.
>
> xorg-devel should'nt make a difference [from what we know]..

Doesn't it need xorg headers for rendering graphic output via petscdraw?

Maybe it was one of the dependencies of xorg devel that did the trick.

I'll try to reproduce the problem and see.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2769707/configure.log>(dropbox)

The

http://www.dartmouth.edu/~rc/classes/intro_mpi/hello_world_ex.html>and this
calculation