[petsc-users] Solving Poisson equation with multigrid

Michele Rosso mrosso at uci.edu
Thu Jun 6 14:27:01 CDT 2013

Hi Satish,

I tried what you suggested:

#!/usr/bin/python
if __name__ == '__main__':
   import sys
   import os
   sys.path.insert(0, os.path.abspath('config'))
   import configure
   configure_options = [
     'PETSC_DIR=/u/sciteam/mrosso/LIBS/petsc-3.4.0',
     '--with-cc=cc',
     '--with-clib-autodetect=0',
     '--with-cxx=CC',
     '--with-cxxlib-autodetect=0',
     '--with-fc=ftn',
     '--with-fortranlib-autodetect=0',
     '--with-x=0',
     '--with-debgging=0',
     '--COPTFLAGS=-O3',
     '--FOPTFLAGS=-O3',
     'FFLAGS=-F -em',
     'LIBS=-L/opt/cray/cce/8.1.7/CC/x86-64/lib/x86-64/ -lcray-c++ -rts
-lcraystdc++ -lsupc++ -lgcc_eh',
     'PETSC_ARCH=arch-test-cray',
   ]
   configure.petsc_configure(configure_options)

but now I receive another error:

"C compiler you provided with -with-cc=cc does not work"

I attached the log file. Thanks for your help.

Michele